See if your baby is hungry
- Perhaps the most common reason for babies to cry is hunger. They will fuss, make noises or root around the breast. Sometimes they will stop crying right away, but sometimes they will continue crying until their bellies are full.
Check their diaper
- Nobody wants to walk around wearing a soiled diaper. If your child is crying, it may be a good idea to check, although it may be good to make sure they have finished completely before changing them.
They’re too hot or cold
- Babies are very sensitive to the environment. They like to be bundled up and kept comfortable. If they’re too hot or cold, they’ll complain.
They want to be held
- Babies like a lot of cuddling. They like to hear their parents voices and feel their heart beating.
Your baby is annoyed
- Although babies thrive on attention, sometimes they can get overwhelmed, especially if there are a lot of people, too much noise or lights. Keep the atmosphere around your baby peaceful and calm.