BaiBoo's Ovulation Calendar helps you to estimate when you are most likely to be fertile so that you can get pregnant. We will display the key dates, indicating the highest probability to get pregnant. Just enter the first day of your last menstrual period and then press 'View Calendar' to display your personal ovulation calendar.
If you know the length of your menstrual cycle and/or of your luteal phase you can enter this also; it will help predict your fertile period with more accuracy. The average menstrual cycle is 28 days and the average luteal phase is 14 days.
* Please note that the Ovulation Calendar is aimed at helping you to get pregnant. It is not a tool to prevent pregnancy. The more regular your menstrual cycles are, the more accurate the Ovulation Calendar will be.
Ovulation Calendar via smsHow you subscribe:
- Provide us with your details in the fields below.
- SMS ON BABY to 32355. Please note the space between ON and BABY.
This SMS is free of charge.
- Subsequently you may receive up to 3 SMS per month at RM1 per SMS*.
* Normal SMS charges apply in addition to the service fee.
Important: To unsubscribe from this service, you can send an SMS with STOP BABY to 32355. This reply SMS is free of charge.
Mental & Emotional Well-Being
Dr. Firdaus is a consultant clinical psychologist at Hospital Kajang (attached to Universiti Putra Malaysia) and is also a lecturer for several courses there. She has a Ph.D in Clinical Psychology from the University of Queensland, Australia. Over the years, Dr. Firdaus has contributed to many articles as well as seminars on topics ranging from child abuse and mental health to depression and motivation.Visit Blog
Jokes: Yes, joking is allowed... every now and then!
- 13 Things you should never say to your pregnant wife…
- Are you ready to be a parent?
- First child?
- Great truths about life that parents have learned…
- Kampung delivery
- Mom would never say…
- Parent’s Dictionary of Meanings
- Real life fun sayings
Mom and pregnancy
- In Vitro Fertilization – IVF
- Infertility – What you should expect at your first visit to the doctor
- Infertility factors for men
- Infertility factors for women
- Infertility Problems: Changing Your Diet Could Make a Difference
- Irregular periods
- Ovulation prediction kits
- Signs of ovulation
- The best time to have intercourse
- What ovulation is
- What you should know, if you are 35 and planning to get pregnant?
- When Should a Couple Seek Treatment for Infertility?
- When you suspect problems